Vehbi Koç Foundation Healthcare Institutions has implemented a work assessment system that is based on job definition (terms of reference), and the total income of employees is determined according to competitive, fair policies based on the current wage market. Besides, a performance-based wage system is used that motivates employees by rewarding strong performances. Employees are paid 16 gross salaries, including 12 gross salaries and 4 premiums per year. Salaries are raised once a year. Performance review and market trends are taken into consideration when considering salary promotions. Employees are also provided with fringe benefits (in cash and kind).
Allowances for our employees:
- Conveyance allowance (excluding ones who reside at lodging buildings)
- Fuel allowance
- Child allowance – up to 2 children
- Allowance for Eid-al-Fitr and Eid-al-Adha
- “Leave” allowance once a year after annual leave is entitled
- “Milk” allowance if the employee or the spouse of an employee gives birth
- Marriage, birth, death allowances
- “Education” allowance once a year for children of personnel attending primary, secondary and high schools or university
- Kindergarten allowance for children of employees at contract facilities
- Package of detergent, shoes, towels, and foods.
KoçAilem (My Koç Family)
KoçAilem Program concludes that all benefits and practices that provide contributions to increase the quality of life ultimately help employees of the Koç Holding family at all phases of their lives. KoçAilem Program offers special advantages for Koç Holding companies’ product and service ranges and additional advantages based on periodical campaigns for the employees of Koç Holding.
Koç Pension and Aid Fund:
From the recruitment stage, the Koç Foundation of Pension and Aid Funds grants Koç Retirement and Charitable Foundation membership rights to employees in order to provide “extra social security and aid”.