The Guest Relations and Hospitality Services Department of American Hospital reflects the Turkish hospitality and understanding the daily needs and requirements of each guests in matters other than medical processes. By presenting an fully personalized experience that matches the comfort of a 5-star hotel from the time of admission until discharge.
Being accessible via cell phone even outside the regular working hours and responding to requests of guests as rapidly as possible by contacting the relevant departments on their behalf are also among responsibilities of the Guest Relations and Hospitality Services department.
The primary tasks and duties of the department can be outlined as follows:
- Determining lists of patients to be visited and conducting daily visits in coordination with the related departments,
- Keeping track of patient requests and informing the relevant departments,
- Making sure that inpatients feel privileged and being accessible whenever needed,
- Planning activities aimed at improving satisfaction of guests,
- Promoting services of the hospital (outlets, hairdresser, Code Lotus, massage, dry cleaning etc.)
- Addressing needs and requirements of guests from the time of admission until discharge,
- Arranging follow-up appointments after discharge as per patients’ requests while keeping the relevant physicians and nurses informed, and
- Establishing coordination during the discharge process in accordance with requests.