Günsu Engin was born on December 1, 1988. She graduated from Mimar Sinan University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Stage Decoration and Costume. She started practicing yoga and meditation in 2009 with teachers Zeynep Aksoy and David Cornwell.
She studied Ashtanga yoga with Dany Sa, Dynamic Yoga with Godfrey Devereux, Vinyasa yoga with Nicole Ohme, and Yang-style Tai Chi with Aleks Kalenderoğlu. She has enthusiastically pursued rock climbing as a hobby since 2011 and she has been practicing WingChun Kung Fu and Escrima with Cemil Uylukçu since 2014.
- Hatha Yoga with Zeynep Aksoy, Naz Şarman and David Cornwell
- ABC of Meditation with Sudaka
- Yin Yoga and Anatomy with Zeynep Aksoy and Paul Grilley
- Philosophy of Yoga with Zeynep Aksoy
- Developmental Kinesiology and Motor Skill Development with specialist physiotherapist Görkem Dizdar
- BreathingMind Mindfulness Meditation Coaching with David Cornwell
- She attended a Vipassana meditation course in Nepal.
- She attended Mindfulness course at the Omega Institute in America with the leading names in the field of Mindfulness, Saki Santorelli, Florence Meleo Meyer, and Bob Stahl.
- Since 2010, she has been actively participating in yoga, silence, and meditation retreats.
TRAINING SHE PROVIDES
- With over 10 years of experience, Günsu provides expert training in the fields of yoga, yoga philosophy, meditation, breathing, and mindfulness,
- Since 2016, along with Cemil Uylukçu, she has been organizing Yoga, MartialArts, and Rock Climbing camps in stunning natural settings.
- She provided "yoga posture clinic" training as an expert teacher within Zeynep Aksoy's Advaita Yoga 200-hour Yoga Specialization Program.